Plastic mold temperature is a very important part of injection molding. If the temperature of the plastic mold is controlled well, the processed product will be a good product; and if the temperature of the plastic mold is not well controlled, the processed product may be scrapped.
So, what kind of influence will the temperature of the plastic mold have on the processed products?
1. The temperature of the plastic mold will reduce the standard accuracy of the product, which will reduce the product qualification rate
2. The temperature difference between the mold core and the cavity is too large, and the plastic parts are shortened unevenly, resulting in tortuous deformation of the product, which affects the appearance of the part.
3. If the temperature of the plastic mold is too high, the product will be deformed during and after the demolding process, and its shape and standard accuracy will decrease.
4. Regarding certain crystalline plastics, the use of plastic molds at high temperatures is conducive to the crystallization process and prevents changes in the standards during storage or use.
5. Regarding plastic flexible plastics, the use of plastic molds at low temperatures can reduce their molding shortening rate, improve the standard accuracy of parts, shorten the molding cycle, and improve production efficiency.
6. When the plastic mold is filled at low temperature, if the melt speed is not high enough, the internal stress of the product will increase, which is easy to cause warpage deformation or application cracking, especially for some high-viscosity plastics.
7. The temperature of the plastic mold will reduce the fluidity of the plastic melt, making the generalization of the product unclear, and even dissatisfied with the mold filling, or obvious cold joints will occur due to the excessive drop in the melt front temperature during the filling process, resulting in The mechanical properties of the product decrease. Too low plastic mold temperature will also make the surface of the product not smooth and cause various surface defects.
Post time: Apr-25-2021