Hardware mould is a kind of special tool in industrial production, which uses all kinds of presses and special tools installed on the presses to make the metal materials into the parts or products with the required shape through the pressure. This kind of special tool is called hardware mould. All kinds of tools and products we use in our daily production and life, ranging from the base of machine tools, the shell of hardware mold body, to the shell of a head screw, button and various household appliances, all have a close relationship with the mold. The shape of the mold determines the shape of these products, and the processing quality and precision of the mold also determine the quality of these products. Due to the different materials, appearance, specifications and uses of various products, the mold is divided into casting mold, forging mold, die casting mold, stamping mold and other non plastic mold, as well as plastic mold.
First of all, let’s popularize the mold classification.
According to the process properties, the mold can be divided into the following:
1. Blanking die
Separating material along closed or open contours. Such as blanking die, punching die, cutting die, cutting die, cutting die, cutting die and so on.
2. Bending die
It can make the blank or other blank produce bending deformation along the straight line (bending curve), so as to obtain a certain angle and shape of the workpiece mold.
3. Drawing die
It is a mold which can make blank into open hollow part or make hollow part change shape and size further.
4. Forming die
It is a kind of mould that the blank or semi-finished workpiece is directly copied and formed according to the shape of the convex and concave die, while the material itself only produces local plastic deformation. Such as bulging die, necking die, expanding die, rolling forming die, flanging die, shaping die, etc.
According to the process combination, the mold can be divided into the following:
1. Single process module
In one stroke of the press, only one stamping process is completed.
2. Compound module
There is only one working position. In one stroke of the press, two or more stamping processes are completed on the same working position hardware mold at the same time.
3. Progressive die (also called continuous die)
In the feeding direction of the blank, there are two or more stations. In one stroke of the press, two or more stamping processes are completed in different stations one by one. Continuous die (progressive die), press in a stamping stroke, using strip stamping raw materials, in a pair of die with several different stations at the same time to complete multiple stamping process of cold stamping die, die every time the completion of a stamping, the strip fixed distance movement once, until the completion of the product. In the process of continuous die stamping, the material strip always moves in one direction; the progressive die moves in two or more directions after the material strip inside the die is cut off; the automatic continuous die completes the material strip feeding inside the die; the mechanical hand or other automatic facilities of stamping die with different processes are used in a stamping production chain to complete the work piece by using the die or part movement Stamping rated die is called multi position die.
Die spring is one of the key parts in die parts.
Mold spring includes: Japanese standard mold spring, German standard mold spring, spring, polyurethane spring, usually mold spring refers to rectangular mold spring. Die spring is widely used in stamping die, metal die-casting die, plastic mold and other elastic motion precision mechanical equipment, automobile and other fields. The die spring is generally made of chromium alloy steel. Chromium alloy spring steel has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, high rigidity and long service life. The rectangular die spring has the characteristics of small volume, good elasticity, large rigidity, high precision, rectangular material, color separation spraying (plating) on the surface to distinguish different loads, beautiful appearance, etc.
Finally, you may be more concerned about how to carry out the maintenance of the hardware mold and share it with the people in need.
1. The die must be grinded after long-term use, and the edge surface must be demagnetized after grinding, without magnetism, otherwise blocking will occur easily.
2. Spring and other elastic parts are easy to be damaged in the process of use, and usually break and deform. The method to be adopted is replacement. In the process of replacement, it is necessary to pay attention to the specification and model of the spring. The specification and model of the spring are confirmed by the color, outer diameter and length. Only when the three items are the same can they be replaced.
3、 The punch is easy to break, bend and gnaw during the use of the die, and the punch sleeve is generally gnawed. The damage of punch and punch sleeve is generally replaced with parts of the same specification. The parameters of punch mainly include working part size, installation part size, length size, etc.
4. Fasten the parts and check whether the fastening parts are loose or damaged. The method is to find the parts of the same specification for replacement.
5. Press parts such as press plate, high strength adhesive, etc., discharge parts such as stripper plate, pneumatic top material, etc. During the maintenance, check the relationship between the parts and whether there is damage, repair the damaged parts, check whether there is air leakage on the pneumatic top material, and take measures for the specific situation. If the air pipe is damaged, replace it.
Post time: Dec-26-2019