Hot-selling Metal Stamping Dies - Reducer Assembly Parts – DSH
Hot-selling Metal Stamping Dies - Reducer Assembly Parts – DSH Detail:
Brand : OEM
Product origin : China
Delivery time : 5-15 Days
Supply capacity : 1-10000 pcs
Name：Reducer assembly parts
1. Material：Engineering plastic, EN Al 6061-T6, Stainless steel
2. Processing：Turning – Milling- Grinding – QC – Surface treatment
4. Surface treatment：Natural anodized, Hairline finishing, Polishing
5. Features：tolerances 0-0.01mm
6. Main function：Reducer project testing
7. Delivery date：15 days
8. Country: Netherland
9. Package ：Plastic Foam-carton
10. Shipping: Express, by DHL
11. Payment：T/T, 50% deposit, 50% after delivery in 30 days.
12. After-sales service: Complaints – Applied – Discussing Program – Repair / Recall / Re-produce / compensation – Finished
13. Samples: Free samples according to size.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
I-TEAM INVESTIGATES: Columbia County water bill problems | Kitchen Sink Plumbing Parts
Ken Moon: Door hinges leave unwelcome residue | Lifestyle | Kitchen Sink Tap Parts
We believe that prolonged time period partnership is really a result of top of the range, benefit added provider, prosperous knowledge and personal contact for Hot-selling Metal Stamping Dies - Reducer Assembly Parts – DSH, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Lesotho , Turkey , Ghana , They are sturdy modeling and promoting effectively all over the world. Never ever disappearing major functions within a quick time, it's a have to in your case of fantastic good quality. Guided by the principle of "Prudence, Efficiency, Union and Innovation. the corporation. ake an excellent efforts to expand its international trade, raise its organization. rofit and raise its export scale. We have been confident that we've been going to have a bright prospect and to be distributed all over the world in the years to come.
By Miriam from Atlanta - 2016.08.15 12:36
The factory technical staff gave us a lot of good advice in the cooperation process, this is very good, we are very grateful.
By Danny from Borussia Dortmund - 2016.10.23 10:29