China wholesale Rotary Shaft - Non-standard Rails – DSH
China wholesale Rotary Shaft - Non-standard Rails – DSH Detail:
Brand : OEM
Product origin : China
Delivery time : 5-15 Days
Supply capacity : 1-10000 pcs
Name：Holding fixture bracket
2. Processing：CNC milling – Milling- Wire EDM – CNC milling – QC – Surface treatment
4. Surface treatment：Black anodized
5. Features：Shaped parts with CNC multi-directional processing
6. Main function：Automatic holding fixture test bracket
7. Delivery date：15 days
8. Country: Germany
9. Package ：Plastic Foam-carton
10. Shipping: Express, by DHL
11. Payment：T/T, 50% deposit, 50% after delivery in 30 days.
12. After-sales service: Complaints – Applied – Discussing Program – Repair / Recall / Re-produce / compensation – Finished
13. Samples: Payment.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Designing with Motion Control in Mind | Soild Color Fixed Black Charger Plates
Global Plumbing Fixtures Market Will Reach USD 120 Billion by 2024: Zion Market Research | Kitchen Sink Tap Parts
Now we have highly developed devices. Our items are exported towards the USA, the UK and so on, enjoying a great popularity among the customers for China wholesale Rotary Shaft - Non-standard Rails – DSH, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Kuwait , Nicaragua , Madagascar , We take measure at any price to attain essentially the most up-to-date gear and procedures. The packing of nominated brand is our a further distinguishing feature. The solutions to assure years of trouble-free service has attracted a great deal customers. The goods are obtainable in improved designs and richer variety, they're produced scientifically of purely raw supplies. It accessible in a variety of designs and specifications for the selection. The newest forms are much far better than the previous one and they're extremely popular with several clients.
By Cindy from Dubai - 2016.02.18 15:54
In general, we are satisfied with all aspects, cheap, high-quality, fast delivery and good procuct style, we will have follow-up cooperation!
By Carlos from Chicago - 2016.02.28 14:19